Excerpt from the statutes of the association
May, 9th, 2009
(1) The name of the association is "Unitheum (registered association,
(1) The purpose and the most important idea is,
- to create and to maintain
a place of consciousness to the common ethic of world-religions, to make
people think in a new manner of a peaceful co-operation of all religious
The association is non-party and non-denominational.
(2) The association wants to realise these aims inparticularly by
- erecting a sacred building
and organising and celebrating universal worships in it, in which the
utmost ideal of each special religion will be venerated - with the aim
to promote the respect and the understanding of the different religious
(3) The association has exclusive non-profit purposes according to the chapter "tax-privileged purposes" of the fiscal code.
(4) The association is unselfishly active. First and foremost it has no self-economical purposes. The financial means of the association ought only to be used for statuary purposes. The members do not receive money from the financial means of the association. It is not allowed to favour persons by granting considerations which are not in line with the association's purpose or by granting extremely high remunerations.
(1) Every artificial person, who has completed his/her eighteenth year and agrees to support and to promote the purpose and aims of the association (§ 2) can become full member of the association.
(2) The supporting membership can be granted to every artificial and juristic person. Supporting members do not have the right to vote. The contributions to be paid by supporting members are agreed in each case with the council. ...